If you’re upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, please follow the instructions here: https://primetechkey.com/upgrading-from-windows-10-home-to-windows-10-pro-edition/
- Download and install the latest Windows 10 version from www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
- After installation, go to ‘Control Panel → Under View by, select Large icons → System → Activate Windows or Change Product Key.
- Enter the product key above and click Next.
- After verifying your license, click ‘Activate’ and wait for the activation process to complete. Now your Windows has been activated.
- If you encounter any error such as “License is invalid”, “The product key you entered didn’t work”, “The product key is already in use”, e.t.c, please first ensure you’re connected to the Internet, then double-check that you’re entering the key correctly, remember that the dashes are automatically put in place. This is important especially if you are copy-pasting, do ensure you remove the dashes and paste only the characters in the received license. If you’re typing in, please double-check that you are typing in the letters correctly.
- It is common to experience such errors if you are upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, these errors usually come from the Microsoft upgrade servers, but no need to worry. Simply restart your computer afterwards (even if it failed to activate) and check again after restarting to see if it has activated. Sometimes Microsoft activation servers might delay activation, but a restart and retry should resolve this issue.
- If the issue continues, please check out our Quick Tips For Troubleshooting Windows Activation Errors.
- If the issue continues or if you have other questions, please reply to this email with a screenshot of the error message it gives or contact us at email@example.com
Our Other Best Seller Products: