- Download and install the latest Windows 10 version from www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
- After installation, go to ‘Control Panel → Under View by, select Large icons → System → Activate Windows or Change Product Key.
- Enter the 25-digit product key you received in your email.
- After verifying your license, click ‘Activate’ and wait for the activation process to complete. Now your Windows has been activated.
- If you encounter any error such as “License is invalid”, “The product key you entered didn’t work”, “The product key is already in use”, e.t.c, please check out our quick and easy-to-follow guide for troubleshooting common Windows 10 activation errors.
- A quick tip is to first ensure you’re connected to the Internet, then double-check that you’re entering the key correctly, remember that the dashes are automatically put in place. This is important especially if you are copy-pasting, do ensure you remove the dashes and paste only the characters in the received license. If you’re typing in, please double-check that you are typing in the letters correctly.
- If the issue continues, please restart your computer afterward (even if it failed to activate) and check again after restarting to see if it has activated. Sometimes Microsoft activation servers might delay activation, but a restart and retry should resolve this issue.
- If the issue continues, or if you have other questions, please send us an email with a screenshot of the error message it gives. Our email address is email@example.com
Comments are closed.
Finally not getting ripped off. It works as intended. Thank you!
Excellent very easy and fast. thank you